Red Hat Ansible Automation II (DO409)
We offer unique Training for Companies we initially comprehend the organization, its administrations and we will analyze the present promoting practices and after that, we set up a modified educational program that suits the requirements of that specific organization.
For Corporate preparing, you can Reach our Sales Team at +91-9393733174 or you can likewise keep in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat Ansible Automation II: Ansible Tower (DO409)
- Take your automation to the next level with Red Hat Ansible Tower
Automation with Ansible II: Ansible Tower (DO409) is designed for Ansible site administrators who need to automate tasks on large numbers of managed nodes with extended teams or are responsible for centrally coordinating and logging Ansible operations. You will learn how to install Red Hat® Ansible Tower, use the web interface to manage access to resources and hosts, and create templates to start Ansible jobs.
This course is based on Red Hat Ansible Tower 3.3 and Red Hat® Ansible Engine 2.7.
In this course, you will configure and organize users into teams and assign permissions that allow them to review, use, or manage resources on Ansible Tower. You will also learn about advanced workflow management and receive a basic introduction to the Ansible Tower API.
Course content summary
- Install Red Hat Ansible Tower.
- Configure users and teams to access Ansible Tower resources using role-based access controls.
- Use Ansible Tower to manage shared access to inventories and machine credentials.
- Create job templates and workflow job templates to standardize playbook execution.
- Launch playbooks and monitor and review job results using Ansible Tower.
Explain what Red Hat Ansible Tower is and navigate and use its web user interface
Create user accounts and organize them into teams in Red Hat Ansible Tower, and assign the users and teams permissions to administer and access resources in the Ansible Tower service.
Create inventories of machines to manage, and configure credentials necessary for Red Hat Ansible Tower to log in and run Ansible jobs on those systems
Create projects and job templates in the web UI, using them to launch Ansible playbooks that are stored in Git repositories in order to automate tasks on managed hosts.
Use advanced features of job templates to improve performance, simplify customization of jobs, launch multiple jobs, schedule automatically recurring jobs, and provide notification of job results
Manage inventories that are loaded from external files or generated dynamically from scripts or the Ansible Tower smart inventory feature
Demonstrate ability to deliver routine maintenance and administration of Ansible Tower
Demonstrate skills learned in this course by configuring and operating a new organization in Ansible Tower using a provided specification, Ansible projects, and hosts to be provisioned and managed
Prerequisites for this course
- Successfully complete Automation with Ansible I (DO407), or demonstrate equivalent experience with Ansible, Ansible playbooks, and roles
- Be a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation, or demonstrate equivalent Ansible experience
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® knowledge and experience
- Being a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) may be beneficial
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours/day
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes