Red Hat OpenShift Administration II (DO380)
We offer unique Training for Companies we initially comprehend the organization, its administrations and we will analyze the present promoting practices and after that, we set up a modified educational program that suits the requirements of that specific organization.
For Corporate preparing, you can Reach our Sales Team at +91-9393733174 or you can likewise keep in touch with us at email@example.com
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: High Availability
Design, build, and test OpenShift HA cluster
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II teaches you how to build robust clusters that provide high availability and the ability to run large numbers of applications. You will learn about OpenShift integration with datacenter infrastructure such as load balancers, identity management, monitoring, proxies, and storage. You will also develop more troubleshooting and Day 2 operations skills in this course.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.6.
You will design an OpenShift HA cluster, then build and test it. You will use this cluster to examine more advanced topics in the administration and operation of a robust OpenShift cluster in the remainder of the course.
Course content summary
- Understand container and OpenShift architecture
- Create containerized services
- Manage containers and container images
- Create custom container images
- Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift
- Deploy multi-container applications
Design an OpenShift cluster that supports high availability and resiliency
Configure the advanced installer and prepare the cluster environment for HA installation
Configure the OpenShift cluster to use custom certificates
Use the advanced installation method to build an HA OpenShift cluster
Describe storage providers, configure a provider, create a storage class, and test the configuration.
Consolidate useful data for analysis by enabling the log aggregation feature
Perform recurring maintenance activities on an OpenShift cluster
Manage operating system and cluster resources for optimal performance
Configure security providers and advanced security options
Configure various advanced networking features and options
Prerequisites for this course
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Attend Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180) or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
- Attend Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280) or demonstrate equivalent experience with OpenShift
- Recommended, but not required: become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration (EX280)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours/day
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes