Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation (RH294)
We offer unique Training for Companies we initially comprehend the organization, its administrations and we will analyze the present promoting practices and after that, we set up a modified educational program that suits the requirements of that specific organization.
For Corporate preparing, you can Reach our Sales Team at +91-9393733174 or you can likewise keep in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn how to automate Linux system administration tasks with Ansible
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation (RH294) is designed for Linux® system administrators and developers who need to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration. You will learn how to install and configure Ansible® on a management workstation; prepare managed hosts for automation; write Ansible Playbooks to automate tasks; and run playbooks to ensure servers are correctly deployed and configured.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8 and Red Hat® Ansible Engine 2.8.
Course content summary
- Install Ansible / Red Hat Ansible Engine on control nodes.
- Create and update inventories of managed hosts and manage connections to them.
- Automate administration tasks with Ansible Playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Write effective playbooks at scale.
- Protect sensitive data used by Ansible with Ansible Vault.
- Reuse code and simplify playbook development with Ansible roles.
Audience for this course
This course is geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
- Automating configuration management
- Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows
Describe Ansible concepts and install Red Hat Ansible Engine
Configure Ansible to manage hosts and run ad hoc Ansible commands
Write a simple Ansible Playbook and run it to automate tasks on multiple managed hosts
Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts
Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible Playbooks
Deploy, manage, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible
Write playbooks that are optimized for larger, more complex projects
Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code
Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts
Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours/day
- Skill level Pass the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience
- Language English
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes