Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB421)
We offer unique Training for Companies we initially comprehend the organization, its administrations and we will analyze the present promoting practices and after that, we set up a modified educational program that suits the requirements of that specific organization.
For Corporate preparing, you can Reach our Sales Team at +91-9393733174 or you can likewise keep in touch with us at email@example.com
Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift (JB421)
- Learn to develop, implement, test, and deploy applications utilizing enterprise integration patterns (EIP)
Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift (JB421) is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in support of Camel development.
- Routes that define a sequence or flow of processing.
- Processors that transform, interpret and modify messages within a Camel route.
- Components that enable the creation of endpoints that interact with the outside world for acquiring and transmitting data.
Describe how Red Hat Fuse and Camel are used to integrate applications
Develop simple Camel routes
Convert messages between data formats using implicit and explicit transformation
Develop reliable routes by developing route tests and handling errors
Create dynamic routes in Camel using Java beans
Enable REST support on Camel with Java REST APIs
Package and deploy Camel applications for deployment with Red Hat Fuse
Provide data integrity in route processing by implementing transactions
Improve route processing throughput using Camel parallel processing mechanisms
Create microservices from Camel routes
Deploy microservices based on Camel routes to an OpenShift cluster using Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift
Demonstrate use of the knowledge gained in this course by coding Camel routes
Prerequisites for this course
- Experience in developing and deploying Java EE 7 applications
- Experience with relational databases, JDBC, and SQL
- Experience with Java development tools such as Maven and Eclipse
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours/day
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 13
- Assessments Yes