Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210)
We offer unique Training for Companies we initially comprehend the organization, its administrations and we will analyze the present promoting practices and after that, we set up a modified educational program that suits the requirements of that specific organization.
For Corporate preparing, you can Reach our Sales Team at +91-9393733174 or you can likewise keep in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Infrastructure Configuration for Cloud Administrators
Introduction to Red Hat OpenStack Platform configuration and administration of private cloud infrastructure using core OpenStack services
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Infrastructure Configuration for Cloud Administrators (CL210) teaches you how to implement a full-featured cloud computing environment using OpenStack. You will learn how to configure, administer, and manage Red Hat® OpenStack Platform infrastructure. The lessons and objectives taught in this course will prepare you for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210).
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13.0 and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5.
The focus of this course is on managing and using the OpenStack client command-line interface and the director and dashboard graphical web user interfaces to securely manage server instances, compute and storage resources, and user identities.
Course content summary
- Gain familiarity with overcloud service containerization technology.
- Learn about Open Virtual Networking (OVN) enhancement to OVS.
- Use identity service v3 (keystone) with external Red Hat IdM store.
- Manage the core control plane, including Pacemaker.
- Customize images, with techniques for multiple use cases.
- Manage block and object storage.
- Manage compute nodes, including tuning and hyperconvergence.
- Deploy multi-container stacks.
- Troubleshoot OpenStack.
Outline for this course
- Navigate the Red Hat OpenStack Platform architecture
- Describe the classroom environment, support systems, functions of the undercloud components, and more.
- Describe the OpenStack control plane
- Identify the shared services running on a controller node and describe service endpoint configuration and security.
- Integrate identity management
- Describe the installation and architecture of a Red Hat Identity Management back end for the OpenStack identity service.
- Perform image operations
- Build an image using diskimage-builder and customize launched instances during deployment using cloud-init.
- Manage storage
- Explain persistent storage options for use in OpenStack, focusing on the expanding capabilities of the default Red Hat® Ceph Storage.
- Manage OpenStack networking
- Explain the different network types available to the OpenStack networking service and improve network performance with Open Virtual Network.
- Manage compute resources
- Perform common compute node administration tasks, including live migration, evacuation, and enabling and disabling compute nodes.
- Automate cloud applications
- Explain the orchestration architecture required to deploy application stacks and write templates using the Heat Orchestration Template (HOT) language.
- Troubleshoot OpenStack operations
- Discuss recommended diagnostic and troubleshooting tools and techniques.
- Comprehensive review
- Build a custom image and launch an instance using the custom image.
Prerequisites for this course
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or demonstrate equivalent experience by passing the online skills assessment
- Attend Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators (CL110), or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours/day
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes