Red Hat Security: Securing Containers and OpenShift (DO425)
We offer unique Training for Companies we initially comprehend the organization, its administrations and we will analyze the present promoting practices and after that, we set up a modified educational program that suits the requirements of that specific organization.
For Corporate preparing, you can Reach our Sales Team at +91-9393733174 or you can likewise keep in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn to mitigate and manage threats to OpenShift container-based infrastructure
Red Hat Security: Securing Containers and OpenShift (DO425) is designed to help infrastructure administrators and security professionals learn to identity and mitigate threats to OpenShift container-based infrastructure. The curriculum also covers how to implement and manage secure architecture, policies, and procedures for modern containerized applications and software-defined networking.
Course content summary
- Learn Linux multitenancy isolation and least-privilege technologies.
- Investigate trusted repositories, as well as signing and scanning images.
- Implement security in a continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Integrate web application single sign-on.
- Automate policy-based deployments.
- Configure security context constraints (SCC).
- Manage API access control.
- Provide secure network I/O.
- Deliver secure storage I/O.
Understand the core technologies that make Red Hat Enterprise Linux a robust and trusted container host
Describe the registries, services, and methods that comprise the Red Hat image ecosystem
Learn automated methods for integrating security checks into build and deployment pipelines
Apply methods for integrating and managing user authentication for operators and for web applications
Determine how a container platform secures the deployment process through policies and automation
Study how a container platform secures the orchestration process through policies and infrastructure
Discover the technologies and control features that enable multitenancy and project isolation
Enable authorized, multitenant storage access through a firm understanding of related technologies and control features
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours/day
- Skill level Become a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience Become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration, or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform knowledge and experience
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes