Red Hat System Administration I In India
RHCSA – Impact on the organization
Red Hat Certified System Admin I (RH124) RHCSA – course is to develop the skills needed for basic administration and configuration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (RHEL8). This course is also introduces key command line concepts and enterprise-level tools, laying the foundation for the rapid deployment of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
The curriculum also introduces the basic administration skills needed for resolving configuration issues and integrating Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems with other existing environments. This offering lays the foundation for secure user and group administration, and develops skills that allow administrators to use available storage solutions more efficiently and securely.
This course is the first of a two-part series that turns a computer professional who knows nothing about Linux into a fully capable Linux administrator.
Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
Benefits of RHCSA Certification (RH124 + RH134)
As a result of attending this course, you should be able to perform essential Linux administration tasks, including installation, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and basic security administration.
You should be able to give practical explanation of these skills:
- Accessing the command line
- Managing files from command line
- Creating, viewing, and editing text files in RHEL 8
- Managing local users and groups
- Monitoring and managing the Linux processes
- Controlling services and daemons
- Controlling access to the files with file system permissions
- Analyzing and storing the log files
- Configuring and securing the Open-SSH (Secure Shell) service
- Installation and updating of software packages
- Accessing the Linux file systems
- Managing Linux networking
Recommended next exam or course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours/day
- Skill level Basic Knowledge on Computers and Eager to Learn
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes