Red Hat System Administration II
We offer unique Training for Companies we initially comprehend the organization, its administrations and we will analyze the present promoting practices and after that, we set up a modified educational program that suits the requirements of that specific organization.
For Corporate preparing, you can Reach our Sales Team at +91-9393733174 or you can likewise keep in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
Focuses on the key tasks needed to become a full-time Linux administrator
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) is designed as the second part of the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) training track for IT professionals who have taken Red Hat System Administration I (RH124). The course goes deeper into core Linux system administration skills, including storage configuration, security feature management, task control, and installation and deployment of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Course content summary
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
- Access security files, file systems, and networks
- Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
- Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
- Manage security and system access
- Control the boot process and system services
Recommended next exam or course
- Red Hat Certified System Administration exam (EX200)
- Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation (RH294)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours/day
- Skill level Basic Knowledge on Computers
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes